About this role
Hotels.ng connects thousands of travelers with the best hotels available at the best rates every day, helping hotels in less popular locations find new customers.
We are looking for a smart, creative digital marketing newbie that can keep up with the trends, attract, engage, grow our social following, increase conversions, and run paid marketing efficiently to help us acquire more customers and bolster our brand as a customer's favorite.
Additionally, you will learn many tricks quickly to form a solid, well structured, and easy-to-execute marketing plan. Your ability to think deeply and strategically will be a big advantage.
Our Ideal candidate
- Every time you visit a website, you wonder if you are the subject of an A/B test and you intentionally try to obfuscate the data for the fun of it.
- You are a bit technical and you often check other site's HTML code
- You think marketing is about finding good channels for your business and building repeatable, scalable processes to exploit it.
- You are past the stage where you are fascinated by one-off growth hacks, and understand the fundamentals behind highly publicized growth hacks like DropBox's referral program.
- You think data mining can provide the answer to almost every problem
- You think spreadsheets is one of the best thing man ever invented, and you are keen on crunching a lot of numbers in Excel.
- Your inbox is filled with a lot of marketing content, and you spend your nights and weekends reading all the content in your inbox.
- You are a news junkie capable of tactfully hijacking other media stories.
- You are only interested in reading and producing interesting actionable content that is not verbose
- You are active on social media
Note:Only qualified applicants will be contacted.